The teacher training aspect (GERN) refers to policies, procedures, and processes aimed at empowering teachers with the knowledge, abilities, and attitudes, along with the integration of the latest technology.
- School induction training for new teachers
- Educational Leadership Training
- staff development for in-service teachers
- Communicative teaching methodology for language teachers
- Active learning strategies and adapting to international curricula for teachers of content subjects (Math/Science/English)